Welcome to Emperor’s Circle of Shen Yun
MISSION OF EMPEROR’S CIRCLE
The mission of Emperor’s Circle is to connect you to a deeper personal experience of traditional Chinese culture. Shen Yun Academy of Art’s mission of reviving the very best of China’s 5,000 years of civilization through the art of storytelling, dance, music, and opera reflects the common core values of respect, honesty, loyalty, humility, tolerance, sacrifice, self-discipline, selflessness, and hard-work. This ancient wisdom of compassion, honor and integrity in which, people live in harmony with nature and the universe can permeate this world again.
The Emperor's Circle will directly support Shen Yun's mission to promote traditional Chinese culture through the arts. Members will have the opportunity to learn and to experience the authentic multi-facets of the Chinese traditional culture. Through the various activities and events, members can obtain many benefits, such as: A healthier quality of life via the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acquiring authentic Chinese collectibles, making new like minded friends, and access to a wealth of professionals who are experts in various aspects of Chinese culture.
Membership is free. You will receive announcements of many events and outings as well as future performances by the Shun Yun Academy of Art that include their Shen Yun No. 1 Show in the world as well as the Shen Yun Symphony orchestra.
Some sample high-lights of events include:
The four powerful healing arts of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) programming events include:
- Renowned TCM doctors will do demonstrations that will help you experience the immediate powerful benefits of Acupuncture.
- Learn about the use of ancient time-tested efficacy of herbal medicine & supplements that can improve quality of life and treat diseases that Western medicine fails to do. You can sample various herbal teas.
- Learn to reduce your stress via self-massage of specific acupuncture points, and
- You can learn simple powerful Qigong exercises to reduce stress & improve quality of life and health.
There will be many outings that will stimulate & excite your five senses. Some sample events for private parties to cozy intimate small groups to large banquets include:
- Taste and learn about Chinese holiday foods eaten to celebrate: Chinese new year, Spring festival, Lantern festival, Mid-autumn Moon cake festival. Outings include: sumptuous Dim Sum brunches, Exclusive famous Chinese Chef dinners & Chinese banquet style meals.
- Those who love to shop will benefit from shopping with the experts who are well versed in acquiring authentic Chinese collectibles. These guides can help you distinguish what is authentic and where to shop for the best value. Shopping sprees can include places such as: herbal emporium, antique stores, Chinese grocery stores, Chinese clothing stores and very reasonably priced custom-made traditional Tang dynasty jackets and dresses.
- Award winning performances by Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra and exclusive performances and classes by award winning composer Tony Chen who will share the secrets of Chinese music composition
There will be mini-lesson offerings to stimulate and strengthen our spiritual soul of creativity such as:
- Chinese cooking classes focuses on the balance of Ying and Yang energy from the use of specific property of foods and/or herbs.
- The art of Chinese Calligraphy to help one relax and focus through self-control and patience.
- The artistry and inspiration of Chinese paintings that touches the inner sanctum of our heart.